Our Dublin based client is a software company that builds innovative solutions to allow eCommerce businesses of all sizes to fulfil their potential, is looking for a bright and ambitious Senior Product Manager to join their expanding team.
They are seeking a candidate with a vibrant personality with passion for the products that he/she manages. A dynamic person with the ability to jump in, take ownership and drive to completion in a timely manner.
As Product Manager, you will contribute to the overall product line strategy and the individual product roadmaps. You will develop product concepts and define detailed requirements for current and future product offerings, and own the product lifecycle from idea, to validation, to requirements, through end-of-life. This role also requires researching competitors' products, assessing competitive advantages and determining what product features and functionality shall be built.
• Create and manage product strategies, roadmaps, project plans and product specifications
• Engage with all departments to define the product roadmap
• Incorporate customer insight & technological advancements to shape the product roadmap
• Work closely with the product owner to ensure successful & timely delivery of product development
• Continued improvement of operational process for the roll-out of new developments
• Manage third party vendors
• Liaising with Senior Management to help keep buy in for the product and give updates on progress Presentation of product to individuals and organisations
• Monthly and Quarterly reports to senior management
• Competitor Analysis
• 2+ years’ experience in a similar role
• Experience designing and building great user experiences on both the web and mobile devices
• Responsibility for the overall product roadmap and strategy for the online business
• Knowledge of front end development tools, google analytics, site tagging and online marketing
• Understanding of customer needs and gathering product requirements from business owners
• Experience working with teams of design, development and database specialists
• Strong appreciation of UI/UX design concepts and principles
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Ability to work to strict deadline and under pressure
To apply for the Senior Product Manager role please click on apply now or contact Hugh McCarthy on 01 662 1000.