Microsoft Dynamics CRM Developer (Consultancy) – Permanent, Dublin City Centre
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity to join a worldwide consultancy!
Microsoft Dynamics CRM Developer (Consultancy), Permanent, Dublin City Centre
Job Title Role and Responsibilities:
Our client is seeking a Microsoft Dynamics Consultant with a minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar or related role.
The successful candidate will have experience of at least 3 full lifecycle Microsoft Dynamics implementations.
· Planning, designing, and leading Dynamic CRM solutions for customers
· Providing advice and direction
· Supporting customers in all phases of CRM project
What you need:
· Familiarity across the Microsoft portfolio
· Understanding of SDLC methodologies
· Technical expertise in Microsoft Dynamics CRM configuration
· Experience with Microsoft Dynamics CRM (2011 – 2016) Configuration and Customization
· Working knowledge of.NET (C#), ASP.NET (MVC), WCF
· Strong SQL Server experience
· Knowledge and experience with web technologies
· Understanding of Unit Testing Frameworks
· Good SharePoint, Office and Active Directory experience
· Data integration and migration experience
· Up to 25 days’ annual leave per year
· Bonus based on company and individual performance
· Relocation allowance (if relocating from abroad)
· Health insurance
· Pension scheme
· Professional subscriptions
· Ongoing internal and external training
· Sports & social club
If you would like to discuss this opportunity in person or with one of our IT Resourcers please forward your CV to Vantage Resources or contact Danielle on +353 1 295 2850 for a confidential discussion/Apply via email by ___.Vantage Resources will not forward your details without prior discussion and approval.