Enterprise People are currently seeking a Systems Administrator for a leading Dublin based client. Reporting to the Infrastructure Manager, the Systems Administrator will join the existing Infrastructure support team who are responsible for the management, administration and support of our client’s range of complex systems and applications. The Systems Administrator will act as an escalation point to the Level 2 service desk and to the wider I.T. dept. by providing technical expertise.
The Systems Administrator will:
• Manage day-to-day health, security, and performance of all servers and associated systems
• Solve a range of business impacting issues
• Work closely with other team members on upgrades and implementations
• Provide technical expertise on all Windows systems
• Work on multiple projects simultaneously
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• A 3rd Level Qualification
• 5+ Years Systems Administration experience
• Strong Active Directory experience
• Good VMware experience
• Good backup solutions experience
• MS Certification a plus
• Proactive approach to problem solving
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People for more information.
Not an exact match for this role….
We are IT Recruitment Specialists with a number of live Contract and Permanent vacancies available. Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People to discuss all suitable roles available.