Our client is a leading global player at the cutting edge of IOT Technologies. They employ 6000 people globally and are building out a world class development hub in Dublin.
Our client is building a team of passionate developers responsible for development, delivery, and maintenance of SaaS components for backend cloud services. You will be working on the cutting edge of a wide range of innovative cloud technologies forming a micro service platform for supporting our global client’s applications and solutions.
Their product is a Cloud based Collaboration & Data Repository solution. They are currently creating a new team in Dublin for the development of this, to ensure the development, delivery and maintenance of back-end micro services.
• Design and Develop a suite of micro services to support cloud applications.
• Participate in the full development life-cycle
• Work with DevOps team to ensure continuous delivery of services
• Participation to global projects with other R&D teams in Dublin & in the World (US, India, Israel, UK…)
• Active participation in cloud and open source technologies evaluation
• Use out-of-the-box solutions when possible and innovate when necessary
• Stay current with latest development technologies and trends
• 2+ years software development in any of: Java, Scala, Go, C#, Node.js
• Comfortable developing in Unix/Linux environments
• Good understanding of micro services architecture and SOA
• Ability to work independently and autonomously
• Good understanding of continuous delivery methods (DevOps)
• Good automated testing skills
• Professional experience designing, building and deploying scalable micro services
• Familiarity with database technologies (Relational, Object, KV, Graph are all good)
• Familiarity with containerization technologies and methodologies.
• RESTful API design and implementation
Why is this an exciting opportunity?
• Challenging and fast growing environment with ability to develop within a highly-qualified team
• Working with cutting-edge cloud technologies and micro services architecture
• Working in a multi-cultural team and international company
• Working with well-known products and with very good references in this market
• Competitive compensation and benefits
• Holiday entitlement
• Health / Dental insurance
• Group Personal Pension Plan
• Social Fridays
• Birthday day off
To apply for the Senior Software Engineer- Cloud/IOT please click on the apply now button or contact Hugh McCarthy on 01 662 1000.