realTime recruitment is on the lookout for a Test Engineer for one of the country’s largest Software Development companies based in Cork for a contract position.
Our client is a well-established organisation who use the best technologies and focus on driving their employees to meet their goals.
• 3+ years’ experience in a Software Testing role
• Exposure to Test Automation Tools such as Selenium
• Proven track record working with defect tracking tools
• Strong knowledge of SQL and .Net and/or Java is highly advantageous
What will I be doing as a Test Engineer?
• Produce comprehensive test cases that cover all aspects of functionality in a web based application
• Work alongside the development team daily to ensure defects are resolved in a timely manner
• Contribute to the creation of functional, regression, performance and load test suites
• Execute system test plans and regression test plans
Why should I be interested working for this company:
• A committed company to remaining at the leading edge of technology
• The chance to work alongside experts in your field
• Opportunity for training and development
• Contractor friendly environment
• Extension of project highly probable
• Work with supportive and collaborative co-workers
If this role is of interest to you, please send a copy of your up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with a contact number and I will call you to discuss this role in more detail. You can also reach me on 01- 652 0652 if preferred.