Fantastic opportunity for a Data Analytics Developer to join a market-leading software house based in Cork City. My Client is a fast paced, expanding company which offers huge scope for progression within the company, while utilising the latest technologies. The culture is very much employee focused and encourage creativity from employees allowing you to take ownership of your projects.
· Leveraging the best open source and proprietary tools available, you will deliver cutting edge data pipelines and visualizations.
· Working with industry leading engineers, data scientists and product owners you will champion data-driven insights to add value to our business.
· Using in-house business insights platforms, build informative, insightful dashboards for various departments.
· Become a company champion for our CRM tool, ensuring relevant and accurate delivery of business requirements.
· Highly numerate with a third level qualification in one of the following fields: Analytics, Mathematics/Statistics, Computing.
· 1+ year experience working with data-warehouses and intelligence delivery.
· Experience with SQL (preferably MySQL) and at least one NoSQL database.
· Experience with dashboard design and business discovery software (Qlikview preferably) and CRM tools such as Salesforce.
· Experience with the R or Python programming language.
· Strong Excel skills & experience.