Client partner position-Belfast- contract
An opportunity for a client partner to join a global financial services company has just opened.
This is an urgent 6 month daily rate role based in Belfast.
You will be part of a staffing office that is currently expanding and is currently supporting various sectors of CIOS within our clients organisation. The Client Partner will have responsibility for supporting one of the sectors including day to day recruitment, as well as Program roll out.
To be successful you must have the following:
• 7+ years in staffing industry, sell and buy side.
• 5+ years of Recruiting/Sourcing experience on buy side within a financial services organization.
• 5+ years experience rolling out and executing within a centralized model.
• Strong organizational and detail oriented skills
• Staffing Subject Matter Expert
• Ability and experience working in a fast paced, high pressure environment
• Ability to multi-task on a consistent basis
• Supplier management experience with staff augmentation providers including day to day tactical management and strategic performance management
• Strong problem solving capabilities
• Experience with automated end-to-end sourcing tools including implementation and organizational change management
• Excellent written and oral communication skills including solid presentation skills.
Apply today via the link or call Sarah on 01 5367390.