Lead QA Test Engineer
Dublin City Centre, Ireland
Job Reference: BBBH10176
Allen Recruitment are assisting an International Fintech company source a Lead QA Test Engineer for their growing Dublin City Centre Software Development centre.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a top Fintech company utilising cutting edge technologies on large scale development projects (building industry leading Fintech platform/tools). The successful applicants will be part of a core Software Development with operations in both Dublin and New York.
On offer is an attractive starting salary plus benefits (including health insurance) with huge potential to progress within the company.
- Manual Testing / Automated Testing.
- Accurately record and manage issues and product enhancements.
The Right Person:
- Ability to implement and execute automation test framework (ensuring a high level of quality is achieved and maintained).
- Experience with broad testing solutions and best practices (automation testing, regression testing, manual testing etc.)
- Experience working closely with Development teams.
- Be enthusiastic about process improvement and continually improving skills.
- Degree qualified (computer science related discipline) with a minimum of 6 years' experience working as a QA Tester on small-medium teams through the full software development lifecycle using a variety of methodologies (Scrum, Waterfall, Kanban).
- Ability to define, design, implement, execute and maintain and track automated test solutions.
- Experience designing and executing test strategies using Test/QA best practices.
- Experience with selenium for automating UI web based application testing.
- Experience with Python.
- Experience executing Test cases and reporting defects using a test reporting framework.
Interested in these excellent career opportunities?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!