realTime are looking for an experienced Programme Defect Manager for an excellent day rate contract on a large Transformation Programme in Dublin. My Client is looking for someone who has a strong track record in a Defect Management role over a number of years, not someone who has done it as part of a bigger position.
My Client is a household name in Financial services in Ireland and is undergoing major transformation internally. As a result, they require senior level Defect Management experience to join the team.
• Strong reporting, metrics, review sheets on defects for effective meetings
• Background documenting, communicating and driving triage meetings within and across teams
• Offshore vendor management is advantageous
• Experience working in an environment with a key partner/vendor
• Stakeholder Management - Business and IT
• Experience in JIRA, ALM integration/synching experience - requirements and defects
• Set up ALM for customised Defect Management Process
You will be ably supported by an experienced QA team but you will be the main person on the Defect Management piece of work.
If you are interested in this role, send your latest CV to Niall McNiff in realTime and call 00353 1 652 0 652