RealTime Recruitment are currently working with a Client who have a vacancy as a Web Data Analyst based in Dublin City Centre.
Our Client are a leading Internet consulting, design & development company in Ireland who take pride in keeping its workforce skilled in the latest techniques and technologies.
The successful candidate will report to the head of Analytics while also monitoring performance and quality control plans to identify improvements.
• Interpret data, analyse results using statistical techniques and providing ongoing reports to allow our client to make data driven decisions
• Implement analytics tracking to gain more insight on user's behaviour
• Set up and run A/B to test hypothesis
• Acquiring data from primary or secondary data sources and maintaining analysis systems
• 1 year of proven work experience in data analyst position
• Experienced and/or certified with Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, AdWords and/or other social/analytical platforms
• Knowledge of A/B and MVT testing would be advantageous
• Solid skills or experience in a client facing role
If this is a role of interest, please send your up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and I will call you. You can also reach me on 00 353 1 6520652 if preferred. I look forward to hearing from you.