Programme Manager for realTime recruitment
realTime are looking for an experienced Programme Manager for an excellent day rate contract on a large Transformation Programme in Dublin. You will have a strong track record in both Business and IT within Financial services projects with experience in strategy and decision making at a Senior level.
My Client is a household name in Financial services in Ireland with a large customer base. They are now looking to carry out major transformation in their business and future proof parts of their organisation. They require an energetic and resilient Programme Manager to help them deliver on a variety of projects, all key to the future growth of the business.
• Experienced Programme Manager - 5+ years at Programme level
• Carry out Programme level overview, formulate strategic priorities
• Perform Project Health Checks across a large number of mobilised projects
• Present to Executive level on project findings and make BIG calls where necessary
• Stakeholder Management - Business and IT
• Bring Energy and Resilience to the Transformation Programme
• Be able to get into a project and quickly ascertain whether it's on track or in need of change
• Financial Services experience
• Change Management background is highly beneficial
You will be ably supported by an experienced Projects team, covering both business and IT.
If you are keen to discuss this role, send your latest CV to Niall McNiff in realTime and call 01 652 0 652