Senior C# .NET Developer
Dublin City Centre
CONTRACT or PERMANENT
Job Reference: BBBH10469
Excellent day rate OR permanent salary plus benefits package and generous bonus on offer.
(Apply Now for more information)
We are assisting a multi-national company with an established Software Development Centre in Dublin City Centre source a Senior C# .Net Developer for their team, working in an established Agile / Scrum environment delivering new features for their Mobile / Web / Desktop applications.
Suitable applicants will have strong C# .NET coding expertise and will have demonstrable development experience in designing / developing significant CRM Enterprise Solutions for a global user base.
Typical duties and responsibilities will include:
* The development of core modules, ensuring the quality of delivered software through maintenance of unit tests, continuous integration, completion of design and code reviews.
* Estimation of development tasks.
* Liaise with Business Analysts & UX to refine requirements and prototyping solutions.
* Assist the Test team, undertaking quality issues, and supporting the test cycle.
Suitable applicants will have at least 5 years' experience of developing enterprise-level web applications.
* Strong C# .& NET 4.0 coding capability
* Experience developing large Enterprise Systems Application design & development.
* A demonstrable level of expertise and attention to detail (must provide links and or screen grabs of code written and apps developed).
* Mobile .NET development
* Familiar with Experience working with WCF, SOAP and REST.
* net MVC.
* A good understanding of nHibernate framework.
* Unit test / Mocking frameworks (Rhino Mocks, Moq, etc.), Test Driven Development (TDD).
* SQL server 2008 development
Additional Skills include:
* JQuery, KnockoutJS.
* Dependency Injection / IOC (e.g. StructureMap, Castle Windsor
* This is a fantastic career opportunity - the successful applicant will join a fast-moving, Agile SCRUM Software Development environment and will work on interesting projects.
Interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry - we have many similar roles advertised on our website - www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040 or +353 (0)21 2028035.
Please Note | No Visa Sponsorship available.