Embedded Software Engineer with experience developing software for stand-alone instruments required for permanent role in Clare.
• An honours Degree in an engineering discipline (preferably electronics) or related field is essential with a Masters being preferred.
• Strong knowledge of C and C++ programming languages
• Strong knowledge of microprocessor based architecture with the ability to interpret circuit diagrams
• Experience of developing software for stand-alone instruments is essential
• Experience in code-debugging, performance profiling and optimization, using In-Circuit Emulators.
• Experience with both 8 Bit (Atmel, MSP) 16bit or 32bit microprocessors, ARM or equivalent
• Good knowledge of the software development life-cycle
• Knowledge of USB, CompactFlash/SD and Bluetooth specifications
• Knowledge of TCP/IP network protocols
• Experience in mobile communications and BT development
• Experience in Linux and developing for Linux (Pthreads, shell programming)
Please contact Emer Moore to discuss in confidence