SENIOR TECHNICAL IT ENGINEER - DUBLIN BASED
Due to company growth Tierney’s Office Automation Ltd, Ireland’s leaders in IT for Hospitality are now seeking an experienced Senior Technical Engineer. This new role, based in Dublin will cover multiple clients across the Dublin area with the flexibility to travel within ROI & UK on request.
This is a senior role, reporting to Service Manager will be the key point of contact for our Dublin clients, liaising regularly with other members of the team and colleagues from a range of departments. This full-time role will be an on the road role with requirements to work from home when necessary.
Duties & Requirement:
- Min Level MSCA, BA or BSc degree will be preference.
- 4-5 years of current IT support experience
- IT Security / PCI compliance experience would be a strong advantage
- A high degree of technical aptitude and troubleshooting skills
- Have an ability to design, implement and deploy client solutions.
- Solid understanding of Microsoft Virtualisation & Cloud technologies
- Familiarity with Email Systems & client/server email products.
- A strong sense of customer service, attention to detail, and desire for organization
- Analytic problem-solving and root cause analysis skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and projects concurrently and prioritize appropriately
- Remain at the forefront of emerging technologies and industry practices
- Manage / Liaise with third party supplier.
- Full Drivers license
Applicants must have a strong technical background and previous experience working with the following applications:
- Microsoft Server (2008 upwards)
- Server Virtualization
- Experience of Microsoft Azure, Office 365, Sharepoint
- Expert knowledge on Firewalls, Group Policy & DNS
- Backup Solutions
- Client devices & Peripherals
A strong customer-focused communicator with good interpersonal skills is required for this exciting opportunity. Candidates must have excellent organisation and project management skills. They must also be proactive, self-motivated and capable of working without close supervision in a busy team based environment.
We Offer You:
- A Competitive & Negotiable Package
- Company Vehicle
Please Note, Agencies need not apply.