Our Client offers you the chance to work in a collaborative, high tech and agile environment where you are given the opportunity to grow. They are a modern IT Services and Software Development company that is seeking creative and dedicated individuals to become part of a highly technical team committed to driving technological evolution for our clients.
Main Responsibilities of the Scrum Master
- Work with Product Owner to create and groom the Product Backlogs.
- Deliver on Sprint Goals and Commitments.
- Facilitates Scrum Ceremonies and ensuring adherence to Scrum processes.
- Ability to mentor and coach team members to become a self-organising Scrum team.
- Ensures continuous improvement(s) using agile metrics and retrospective techniques.
- Managing customer requirements and delivery of applications via Agile process.
- Engages with the customer to extract business requirements.
- Clarify’s requirements and responding to issues, removes obstacles.
- Maintaining an awareness of development tools, techniques and technologies and carrying out. project post mortems to monitor and continuously improve estimation accuracy.
- Clearly communicating in all forms including email, phone, Word documents and in person.
- Communicating in writing or in a presentation complex technical issues to clients in a manner understandable by non-technical business users.
- Occasional travel (as required by each project).
- This is a guide of duties, other tasks as required.
- B.Sc/B.Eng or greater in a computing discipline/10+ years within a software engineering environment.
- Knowledge of Agile Estimation and Planning techniques.
- Experience in recognising Issues, Risks and Dependencies in all phases of an Agile project, and applying appropriate mitigation strategies.
- Experience in working with Product Owners to help team understand and groom the Product Backlog in line with Customer requirements.
- Experience in Cloud Services (Azure PAAS) a distinct advantage.
- Strong Web Application Architecture experience.
- Excellent customer facing skills.
- Team player that has the ability to work with individuals at all levels and also can work independently.
- Ability to multi-task, strong attention to detail and a systematic approach to problem solving.
- Must have strong oral and written communication skills.
For further information on this position or to apply, please contact Matthew email@example.com or 061-513141