Network Operations Engineer
* Network deployments and general maintenance on-site and remotely.
* Physical deployments including hardware build-outs, racking, and cabling of devices.
* The ability to use, and responsibly manage network-monitoring systems.
* Work with customer support department to procure, and assist in analysing call logs, and packet captures.
* Maintain and respond to information from security monitoring systems.
* Prepare network systems performance reports, analyse them for potential issues and maintain network infrastructure documentation.
* Experience working with TCP/IP Networking.
* Experience working with network security. (Cisco and Juniper)
* Linux command-line experience
* Shell scripting experience.
* Experience in monitoring a global-scale network consisting of thousands of network devices.
* A solid understanding of all layers of the OSI model.
* Knowledge of Cisco and Juniper Switches, Firewalls, and Routers.
* Experience with Cisco and/or Juniper Switches, Routers, and Firewalls is a plus.
* Working experience of VPN setup, configuration and administration.
* Network monitoring tools such as Solarwinds, Nagios, and Splunk.