As a Cloud Engineer, you are part of a team dedicated to building cloud solutions and security architecture for cloud applications and services. You will be responsible for security, performance, deployment, troubleshooting, and testing of platforms.
* Build Cloud infrastructure to meet the business needs of customers.
* Requires knowledge of SQL Server, IIS, Windows and Linux.
* Active Directory and Firewall network configuration.
* Identify and address any performance issues
* Proactive monitoring/alarming of all our cloud solutions.
* Support automated deployment of solutions.
* Manage and implement scheduled maintenance on all cloud infrastructure,
Skills and Experience:
* Degree or equivalent qualification in Computer Science or Information Systems.
* Knowledge in VM-Ware or Hyper-V.
* Understanding of load balancing, geo-redundancy and high availability solutions.
* Knowledge of SQL Server and database administration.
* Understanding of SDLC