Principal Software Engineer (Security)
Our client is looking for a Principal Software Engineer to join their team with specific exposure and experience with Security, Cryptography and its application to InfoSec. They’re a leader in Enterprise Data Management and have important, obvious and strong security needs.
You’ll be leading and mentoring the team in secure coding methodologies and building security architectures to ensure that data integrity and privacy is assured. You’ll do this on traditional Linux platforms but also with web-based applications. You’ll be responsible for leading the investigations of data breaches and to help the development teams perform vulnerability assessments and pen testing.
• You must be eligible to live and work in Ireland on application
• You should have at least 10 years of experience in software development particularly Java
• You should be expert in cryptographic libraries with a thorough grounding in cryptography
• Expertise in building secure and scalable enterprise-grade applications
• Penetration Testing experience, Dynamic and Static Code Analysis experience
• You should have a concrete understanding of modern IP protocols
• Familiarity with Secure Sockets, Transport Layer Security, IPSec and VPN technologies
• The ability to mentor team members and evangelise new methods and mechanisms to increase security in code
• You should be educated to a degree level in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related discipline