Working within a small team of Technical Support Analysts, they will provide and manage technical support to the computers, mobile devices and other general IT equipment, applications and services. In addition they will ensure they are equipped to deal with our most popular consumer devices, operating systems and services. Further support will include setting up New Staff and desk moves for existing Staff.
This is a very fast paced and dynamic role that requires someone that can think on their feet, is very proactive and has exceptional attention to detail. The person must also be very structured and process driven to ensure consistent and quality service delivery.
• Provide a high degree of initiative and a willingness to accept ownership of issues and requests, keeping the client’s interests at the forefront of all activity.
• When issues arise, priority is to get users back up and running as quickly as possible.
• Ensure that any issues are dealt with promptly and re mediated appropriately.
• Regularly monitor the Service Desk to ensure that calls are resolved in a timely manner.
• Work closely with the other Technical Support Analysts to ensure a quality user experience.
• Own, resolve and escalate calls, when necessary.
• Ensure that you continue to adapt to the ever changing face of technology.
Hardware Provisioning .
• Responsible for the provisioning of hardware asset , New Staff, Movers etc.
• You may be requested to carry out additional work as could reasonably be required from you.