itContracting are happy to announce our partnership with a large insurance multinational in their search for experienced Junior Infrastructure Delivery SMEs.
Our client is a large multinational company with offices all over the world. They are industry leaders in what they do using cutting edge technology to support their business.
Successful candidates will work within the Infrastructure Delivery team, supporting projects with all the different aspects of infrastructure delivery and project management including the management of relationships between the different stakeholders. The successful candidate will be a single point of contact (SPOC) for different departments and external vendors allowing for a high level of autonomy, for this reason they must have an advanced level of knowledge around project management related topics, stakeholder communication, project budgeting and resource planning etc.
This role will involve up to 20% travel.
* Understand and anticipate current and future technology requirements.
* Provide expertise to evaluations and business projects from an infrastructural point of view
* Provide deep expertise on infrastructural concepts and methodologies (e.g. TOGAF, ITIL, Zachman)
* Create infrastructural designs and blueprints in line with standards, methods, license constraints and security principles
* Be SPOC to ISP vendors for infrastructural topics
* Support service transitions and operational handovers (ORR) that are owned by a partner group
* Act as a security support for Global Infrastructure Security related processes & services
* Interact with strategic vendors for future roadmaps and projects
The successful candidate will demonstrate the following skills and experience:
* Minimum of 3rd level technical knowledge of Windows Server, Unix, Red Hat Enterprise Linux, Hardware, Identity Access Management (Siteminder etc), Storage, Network, Active Directory Services, Virtual Desktop Integration, High Availability (Back Up), Disaster Recovery, etc.
* Strong stakeholder communication skills
* Mature IT infrastructure, Data centre and backend infrastructure knowledge
* Mature and proven project management skills.
* Experience with medium to large data centre consolidation & re-platforming projects and initiatives is a plus.
This role comes with a highly competitive salary and a strong benefits package including health insurance and pension. There is great opportunity for career progression and skills enhancement.
If you would like to apply for this role or get more information please click the relevant links with your most up to date CV or contact Niall Roche in itContracting directly on +353 1 6533226.