Our client is a highly innovative global financial services firm who recently set up a large technology innovation lab in Dublin. This is an excellent opportunity to join a Greenfield group focused on Robotic process Automation.
The Process Analyst will be part of the companies Automation Centre of Excellence and has a key role in designing automated solutions for existing business processes and supports redesigning processes in line with business requirements and the organisation’s digital strategy.
• Define the business problem and primary objectives of new projects. Identify and validate the key business requirements
• Design and develop new automation solutions in line with analysis of the current process
• Perform feasibility analysis, scopes projects, works with the project team to prioritise deliverables
• Create detailed process documentation and translate to Solution Designs by working closely with the development team.
• Ensure full sign-off from relevant business, functional & infrastructure stakeholders
• Manage delivery & project plans in line with agreed standards/SLAs
• Supporting existing processes and implementing change requirements as part of a structured change control process.
• Problem solving issues and providing timely responses and solutions as required.
• Working within project planning constraints, communicating any project risks and issues to the delivery/project manager
• Identify opportunities and integration with other process automation tools as appropriate
• Graduate degree or equivalent experience (minimum 2 years’ experience as a Business Analyst and ideally 1 year working on BPM, Automation, RPA projects)
• An understanding and experience of financial services / insurance operations
• Previous experience gathering and working through business requirements with end users
• Understanding of workflow based logic and conceptualise it as an automated solution
• Ability to interact with business SMEs on behalf of project teams and the RPA team in general.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills with ability to provide clear explanations and overviews to others (internal and external) of their work efforts
• Team player that is able to successfully manage multiple activities, assess priorities and achieve solutions under tight deadlines for themselves
• Demonstrated experience with RPA software implementation (UI Path / Blue Prism)
• Experienced in the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC), including Waterfall and Agile methodologies
To apply for the RPA Process Analyst role please click on the apply now button or contact Hugh McCarthy on 01 662 1000.