A global leader in mobile security, our client is currently looking for a Sales Director who is at the top of their game, someone who can contribute to the company’s success story.
This company didn’t get world leader status by being ordinary! They recognise that people are their most valuable asset and therefore ensure that all their employees are well respected, valued and encouraged to unleash their potential in new and exciting ways. Never satisfied with the status quo, this company encourage continuous improvement through employee feedback.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Sales Director to work remotely, covering worldwide sales of cutting edge security software.
- Devising and implementing the company’s sales strategy
- Setting revenue targets for the company and setting key performance indicators
- Conducting meetings with the sales managers on a monthly basis to assess company performance against KPI’s
- Presenting sales results to the board on a quarterly and annual basis
- Speaking at conferences and events about the company’s products and services
- Implementing sales strategies across the company and monitoring effectiveness
- Keeping a close eye on the sales activities of competitors and utilising ideas where appropriate
- Overseeing performance management of under-performing sales staff
- Implementing a variety of new business initiatives to drive sales
- Ensuring the organisation has an effective sales training programme
- Working with members of the board on budgeting and planning
- Negotiating agreements for contracts with customers and ensuring commerciality
- Implementing an effective sales pipeline and lead tracking process
- Implementing best practice in sales techniques throughout the department
Skills and experience:
- Previous experience working as a sales director ideally for a similar organisation
- A Degree in Business or related discipline
- Must have software sales experience (Security software sales experience would be highly desirable)
- Proven experience in working in an international business environment
- Previous experience working with a mobile carrier is essential
- A strong track record of overachieving in a high volume, fast growth business
- Natural leader with an ability to inspire performance with sales teams
- Strong commercial outlook and an entrepreneurial approach to business development
Attractive salary with excellent working conditions and multiple benefits are on offer to the suitable candidate.
To express your interest in this role, please apply online.