Lead Python Developer (Fintech company)
· Dublin City Centre location
· Permanent Role
· Excellent Salary and benefits, including health care
Job Reference: BBBH9719
Our client is an exciting, young FinTech SaaS (software as a service) provider, a “FinTech disrupter” headquartered in NY, USA with a growing Design & Innovation centre in Dublin city.
They require a Lead Python Developer with expertise in complex R&D software design, development & delivery of products.
This permanent role will include taking a leading role in a fast-growing company, utilising the latest development technologies and techniques to build and maintain cutting edge Financial SaaS platforms and tools.
- Leading a team of Agile Python Developers designing and building new features for a complex SaaS product using Python and a Non-Relational Database
- You will work directly with the Head of Engineering & CTO, to help deliver a new core software solution and be involved in key decision making in relation to solutions architecture, the embodiment of agile processes and delivery of performing code.
- 5+ years' experience in Python Development
- 1+ years’ experience working in a Team Lead capacity
- Some Non-Relational Database experience desired: NoSQL, MongoDB, etc.
- Must be very passionate about technology
Knowledge of ANY of the following though NOT ESSENTIAL, would be beneficial:
Django, Git, Continuous Integration Experience, Jira, Linux Ubuntu, NoSQL, MongoDB, Ansible, Puppet, Chef, Saltstack (or similar), haskell, Scala.
- Suitable applicants will be degree educated in a computer science discipline (4-year degree) with a recognised certification
- Demonstrated self-education and passion for continuing education (new technologies, tools, methods)
Why would you be interested in this job?
· An opportunity to join a well-funded, technology driven FinTech firm doing cutting-edge work in their field (with an enviable portfolio of existing clients)
· Lead a strong team of developers involved in design and development of a complex SaaS product utilising latest technologies (including open source technologies)
· The opportunity to work on large scale Development projects that improve our client’s products and services for the FinTech market.
· Work directly with senior Stakeholders including the Head of Engineering, Head of PMO, CTO, Product Managers.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone with strong technical and agile coaching skills who is looking to apply their experience to building self-organising delivery teams in a company that is scaling up to be a technology disrupter in FinTech.
Send your CV today:
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry - we have many similar roles advertised on our website - www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: email@example.com or Phone: +353 1 6694040 or +353 (0)21 2028035.
Job Reference: BBBH9719