Mid - Senior Ruby on Rails Developer
My client a leading App development company based South of Dublin. They are currently growing their development team due to a number of new projects which they have recently secured.
They rare currently looking for a Mid- Senior level Ruby on Rails Developer. This is a great opportunity for an experienced developer to work in a collaborative way within a progressive company. From an early stage you will have great influence over projects, providing quality scalable web applications.
· Bsc Computer Science.
· 4+ years' experience working with Ruby on Rails.
· Strong frontend experience ideally working with AngularJS and JQuery.
· Proficient with PostgreSQL, PostGis or similar.
· Any experience working with responsive CSS is highly desirable.
· Experience working in Agile/Scrum environment.
My client has recently acquired state of the art offices based South of Dublin with onsite parking and great commuter routes. You will have the opportunity for great career progression. My client boasts a low turnover in staff due to their great Culture and environment.
They have a two stage process which includes
1) Tech test
2) In depth interview.
If this sounds like an opportunity that you would like to pursue then I would like to hear from you. This is an urgent role with a start date envisaged for May.