Senior Embedded Systems Engineer with broad experience in the design and architecture of complex embedded systems & with low level embedded programming and driver development required for permanent role in Dublin city centre.
• Broad experience in the design and architecture of complex embedded systems
• Experience of low level embedded programming and driver development
• Ability to understand both the hardware and software components of embedded systems.
• Strong analytical and diagnostic skills for both hardware and software
• Proficiency in embedded software development using C or C++ and assembly
• Experience of new hardware bring-up and debug.
• Expert user of diagnostic equipment, scopes, logic analysers, debuggers etc.
• Strong communications skills, both oral and written in English
• Ability to speak professionally directly with customers
• Experience with embedded Linux and/or multithreading RTOS (e.g. RTEMs, eCos, freeRTOS)
• Embedded toolchain experience such as build systems, revision control, compilers, assemblers, debuggers, etc.
• Experience of scripting languages (python, tcl, etc)
• Involvement and contribution to open source projects.
Please contact Emer Moore to discuss in confidence