Senior Software Architect - Deep Learning required for permanent role with dynamic company in Dublin city centre.
• Software architect is responsible for the technical direction of a project.
• Makes high level design choices for the software structure, frameworks, protocols, and algorithms.
• Determines coding practices, development tools, and validation requirements.
• A key part of this role will require pathfinding and surveying new technology.
• This will require practical deep learning coding skills, critical thinking and data/metric driven decision making skills.
• Must have good knowledge of at least one deep learning frameworks, e.g tensorflow, caffe, mxnet, torch, theano
• Experience running/training/re-training CNN Networks - Embedded software C / C++
• Knowledge of Python / Numpy
• Must have worked with RTOS, IOT devices low level hardware
• Experience writing software for pre-silicon hardware
• Knowledge and experience using fixed and low precision arithmetic 32 bits
Please contact Emer Moore to discuss in confidence