realTime recruitment are currently seeking a talented Oracle Apps DBA to join one of our largest clients based in Dublin North. This is a permanent position with a competitive salary and excellent career progression for the right candidate.
• Provide Oracle DB Technical Input, Leadership and Guidance
• Maintenance and support of our customer’s E-Business suite applications, databases and other Oracle Technology stack components such as fusion middleware products.
• Undertake architecture and design work for various projects and customers.
• Design, development and testing of backup/recovery and Disaster Recovery solutions including cost estimates.
• Undertake installations, upgrades, migrations and patch management of Oracle E-Business Suite environments (Database and Application Server).
• Install and administer Fusion Middleware Products such as WebLogic, SOA Suite, and Oracle Data Integrator etc.
• Support functional and technical consultants on change requests, projects and Oracle Service Requests.
• Liaise with vendors to support problem resolution or to support specific change requests and projects.
Are you the right candidate for this position?
• A minimum of 3 years Oracle EBS DBA experience including production support in a client facing capacity with at least one large Oracle EBS upgrade project to Release 12.x
• Expert knowledge of 11i or R12.x EBS technology stack.
• Experience of challenging database environments such as very large databases, high throughput, large/disparate user base
• Experience implementing highly available databases using Oracle RAC
• Flexible to work out of business hours if required
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills
• Oracle Fusion Application Experience
• Experience of Oracle Data Integrator
• Experience of developing E-Business Suite customizations
• Oracle Integration experience
• Learning and progression prospects in a challenging environment
• Competitive salary with industry leading benefits to cover health insurance, life assurance and pension
If you are interested in discussing this opportunity in more detail, please phone 01-6520652. Alternatively, you can email your CV to email@example.com.