Senior Robotics Process Automation Developer
Our client, a large, global insurance company is currently looking for a Senior Robotics Process Automation Developer.
You will be joining the company’s Automation Centre of Excellence in its global innovation centre. You will be working alongside innovation and R&D teams that work in the areas of Big Data and Artificial Intelligence. The projects will be deeply complex, innovative, global and massive in scale.
This will include understanding technical and infrastructure requirements, process analysis, development of the automated workflow, appropriate unit testing and successful release to deployment.
• Work closely with business units, Senior Automation Development Manager, IT Infrastructure and other teams in understanding the functional and technical design for processes identified for automation potential
• Providing architectural input over solution designs to ensure consistency and continuity across the company’s IT infrastructure and delivery teams
• Develop and configures automation processes as per the process requirements document to meet requirements defined by the business.
• Develop new processes using core workflow principles that are efficient, well structured, maintainable and easy to understand.
• Able to work with version control and Jira or similar ticketing system
• Comply with and helps enforce design and coding standards, policies and procedures.
• Ensure documentation is well maintained.
• Ensure quality of coded components by performing thorough unit testing.
• Communicate any identified project risks and issues to the delivery/project manager and providing inputs to the change control process.
• Support the Operational Teams during the UAT and rollout phases
• Training and mentoring other developers within the team on development and delivery disciplines
• Keep up to date with industry standards, and technology changes to help build robust systems to accommodate the industry requirements and business needs
• Investigate new technologies and ensuring an effective partnership with the company’s Innovation Lab and Analytics teams to leverage the expertise in data science, machine learning and cognitive technologies.
• Minimum of 5 years of experience with software development \ programming \ database concepts.
• Proven experience in delivering successful IT \ business software projects
• Bachelor Degree in Engineering \Computer Science or related technical field
• Good understanding of programming concepts and a programming background in one or more modern language, preferably.Net.
• Solid understanding of typical Enterprise IT infrastructure \ architecture.
• Strong database skills with proven experience using SQL Server \ Oracle \ MySQL etc.
• Good understanding of the key requirements documents involved in a delivery lifecycle (functional, technical, testing documents)
• Well-organized with good communication and reporting skills.
• Self-motivated, team player, action and results oriented.
• Exposure to Agile delivery methods
• Experience in delivering an automated process into production using an RPA tool (UIPath, Blue Prism \ Automation Anywhere \ others).
• Previous experience in the Insurance Industry
If you believe that you, or somebody you know, could be the Robotics Process Automation Developer for this job, please do not hesitate to contact Stephen Waters on 016621000 or click on the apply now button.