IT Job – UX Designer – 1 year Fixed Term Contract between 35-40,000 euro. Immediate start based in Carlow.
My client is looking for a UX Designer who is responsible for developing workflows, interactions flows/information architecture, navigational flows, and mock-ups that include conditional logic and decision points that describe how best to build new products and services.
A portfolio of work examples is required.
• BA in a computer related discipline such as Human Computer Interaction, Interaction Design, or Information Design or similar.
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience in user experience design, interface design, interaction design, information architecture, or other related disciplines.
• Strong knowledge and experience using the Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch and Prototyping tools.
• Define/document the information architecture needed to support projects, including: site maps, categories, page templates, content, navigation, page elements, links, callable actions, workflow diagrams, user scenarios, flowcharts, storyboards.
• Create wireframes that illustrate site layout, navigation, controls, and workflow prioritization.
• Develop static and interactive prototypes for evaluation of concepts to business owners or for validation with end-users.
• Lead presentations and reviews of designs with team members and stakeholders.
• Collaborate with web designers on UI components, visual elements and standards.
• Work with web designers to create mock-ups according to design standards.
• Document and maintain User Experience Guidelines and pattern libraries for application assets.
• Educate team members and stakeholders on usability practices and considerations.
• Initiate/maintain consistent team-wide design brainstorming sessions to encourage creativity and idea generation.
• Develop relevant ideas into concrete design proposals to share with your management chain for future consideration.
• Analyze and interpret data into appropriate feedback to share with management chain. Translate feedback into concrete user-centred design solutions.
• Stay informed on industry trends, web development technology and advancements in the area of User Experience, Information Architecture, Responsive Web Design, and Mobile Design.
• Demonstrated practical knowledge of user-centred design methodologies and usability principles.
• Proven ability to design intuitive and compelling user interfaces.
If you are interested in applying for this position please click on the apply now button or call Angela O’Donnell on 01 662 1000 for further information, thank you.