Our client, a company that provides security solutions to both the public and private sectors, currently has a job opening for a Software Developer.
If you would like to work in a multi-national environment and gain experience in a cloud based service that is used by some of the world’s largest companies, then this could be the software development job for you.
• Develop the company’s software products within a development team.
• Maintain the existing software products for customers.
• Document, investigate, and resolve customer requests and engineering issues.
• Take active participation in code reviews and code improvement.
• Test and develop the cases for all software that is implemented.
• Manage the internal source control and other engineering tools.
• Take active participation in the software engineering process.
• Bachelors’ Degree in Engineering or Science essential.
• Exposure to a commercial RDBMS such as Oracle or SQL Server
• Excellent SQL skills, Experience with a SQL extension such as PL/SQL highly desirable, Oracle Forms experience is a plus.
• Strong technical skills in the areas of software design and development with an eye for design layout and Usability.
• Previous Experience of a Source Code Management such as SVN
• 5+ years’ experience in software development
• Knowledge of Other Languages we use, including Java and C++ a bonus, but not essential.
• Self-starter with strong initiatives with an ability to learn new technologies on your own and on the fly.
• Attention to Detail
• Strong Technical Skills
• Problem solving ability
• Communication skills
If you believe that you, or somebody you know, could be the right person for software development job, please click on apply now or contact Stephen Water on 016621000