Ammeon is a services and solutions partner that helps organisations grasp the opportunities presented by emerging technologies and maintain that leading edge. Our end-to-end set of consulting, learning and technology services and solutions enables our customers to derive value from DevOps, Cloud and related fields. We believe the future should never leave our customers behind and we are committed to realising this vision. If this sounds good to you – join us.
About the role:
The role is on an initial 8 months contract based at a client site in Saudi Arabia.
- Manage build of MVNE platform
- Experience of deploying quad-play solutions – mobile, fixed, broadband (FTTH), TV
- Excellent customer service and communication (both oral and written) skills
- Strong operational, business and IT management skills
- Ability to define project management processes
- Excellent team building and people management skills
- Communication / Reporting to overall Project team and key stakeholders on time, cost and quality
- Competitive salary
- Healthcare (Applies to permanent roles only)
- Excellent opportunities to experiment with new technologies
- Learning and development opportunities
- Staff technical talks
- Regular staff competitions
Ammeon is an equal opportunities employer. Ammeon reserves the right to request an employee to be flexible in his or her duties when the business needs require it.
Recruitment agencies need not apply.