Ammeon is a services and solutions partner that helps organisations grasp the opportunities presented by emerging technologies and maintain that leading edge. Our end-to-end set of consulting, learning and technology services and solutions enables our customers to derive value from DevOps, Cloud and related fields. We believe the future should never leave our customers behind and we are committed to realising this vision. If this sounds good to you – join us.
About the role:
The role is on an initial 12month contract based at a client site in Saudi Arabia.
- Must have strong experience in designing and implementing multi-tier distributed applications as a lead architect for a minimum of 8 years
- Intensive knowledge with Enterprise Integration Patterns and API design, for at least 6 years
- Strong experience in Service Oriented Architecture (SOAP, REST) and Event Driven Architecture for at least 5 years
- Strong experience of Domain Driven Design and Microservice architecture
- Strong experience of tools and languages to deliver solutions
- Practical experience with Complex Event Processing Systems and Business Process Management Systems
- Strong understanding of agile & DevOps tools Solid experience in Object-Oriented analysis, design and programming
- Strong understanding of M2M communication technologies
- Competitive salary
- Healthcare (Applies to permanent roles only)
- Excellent opportunities to experiment with new technologies
- Learning and development opportunities
- Staff technical talks
- Regular staff competitions
Ammeon is an equal opportunities employer. Ammeon reserves the right to request an employee to be flexible in his or her duties when the business needs require it.
Recruitment agencies need not apply.