This is a Perm role based in Dublin City Centre
Are you a Dynamic and Engaged Scrum Master?
Would you like to join our team building the next generation of software products?
If you have 3+ years of experience in a Project Management / Scrum Master role with a proven track record in an Agile Software Project management, this could be your next play!
Scrum Master Responsibilities
• Assessing the Scrum Maturity of the team and organization and coaching the team to higher levels of maturity, at a pace that is sustainable and comfortable for the team and organization
• Removing impediments or guiding the team to remove impediments by finding the right personnel to remove the impediment
• Supporting the Product Owner, especially with respect to grooming and maintaining the product backlog
• Ensures successful planning, execution and completion of agile team ceremonies such as planning, review, retrospective and backlog management
• Track and communicate team velocity and sprint/release progress
• Work with both business and technical teams to ensure the delivery team has what they need to be successful
• Coordinates communications, escalates and facilitates resolution of risks, issues, and changes tied to the product development initiatives
• Work with other teams to improve our process and procedures to ensure we operate as efficiently as possible
Scrum Master Required Qualifications
• Scrum Master certification
• 3+ Years Project Management experience
• Strong understanding of lean/agile development methodologies
• Experience playing the Scrum Master role for at least one year for a software development team
• Proven track record in full software/system development life cycle from requirements gathering to post-implementation production support, including quality assurance and system integration
• The ability to lead, motivate, and energize people to collaborate at all levels of the organization
• Proficiency in Jira (or similar) for managing Agile development projects
• Bachelor degree in a technical field or equivalent experience
• Healthcare industry experience.
• PMP certification
• Familiarity with Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
If this role is of interest to you give Sandra Moran a call on 01 652 0 652 and forward your CV in the strictest of confidence firstname.lastname@example.org
Should you know someone who is a strong match for this role, please feel free to share my contact details
Connect with me on LinkedIn to keep up to date with similar roles ie.linkedin.com/in/sandramariemoran/