You will join one of the best workplace environments in Dublin where they consistently look for bigger and better ways to help their staff enjoy coming into the office. You'll be working as part of a highly technical team where your input will be valued and you will have a say in some key developments being made across the company throughout 2017.
The company have an ambitious plan to achieve the highest levels of automation across their continuous delivery pipeline and to improve processes to keep their environment as challenging and enjoyable as possible for their engineers.
The DevOps team play a key role in working closely with a number of other internal teams to deliver solutions and solve any systems problems that are being encountered.
* Bachelor's degree in computer science, or relevant industry experience.
* 2-5 years working in DevOps.
* Extensive Linux sys admin experience.
* Strong configuration management skills are vital. Ideally with Saltstack but other tools are still considered.
* Excellent AWS knowledge.
* Hands on exposure to Jenkins is highly desirable.
* Previous experience in an agile environment.
All these technical skills are great, but above all my client look for a strong positive attitude. They want people with a keen interest in the latest tech trends and who want to help the company maintain it's status as one of the most innovative in it's sector.
If you think this is the right role for you, roles are available at mid-level, senior and tech lead so send across your CV immediately or contact Adam Whitehurst at Reperio for more information.
AWS Linux RHEL Saltstack Chef Puppet Ansible Scripting Jenkins DevOps
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.