This is a Perm role based in Dublin
About the Company:
You will work with some of the world’s leading brands providing online services!
Voted No. 1 Technology companies for two years running, it really is the place to be.
About the Role:
• Like being at the centre of things? Then you’ll love this job.
• My client's Product Owners need to understand the business issues and challenges of the eCommerce sector, from online marketing to logistics. Working with internal and external stakeholders, you will need to gather and assess product requirements; help prioritise them and,
• as Product Owner in the Agile process, communicate them to the development teams.
• You will work within a scrum team of developers and QA engineers throughout the delivery process – ensuring stories and requirements are of a high quality.
• Based in the Dublin North office, this role will play a critical part in developing our products.
• Gather product requirements
• Create well written user stories including defining acceptance criteria.
• Prioritizing stories and maintaining a clear product roadmap.
• Identify constraints, and manage sprint sizing/planning.
• You would be expected to participate in presentation of prototypes and demos to stakeholders.
• Create Go to Market Plans for key product launches
Key Skills and Requirements:
• You must have pure Product Owner experience to apply
• 3+ years in a Product Owner role
• Minimum 3 years’ experience of working in an Agile environment including producing and prioritizing user stories
• An appreciation of how product design works with and integrates into software development (such as Agile, Lean)
• Scrum Certified / Product Owner
• Experience in the Retail eCommerce space is a plus
• An excellent communicator
• Bachelors/Masters degree in a Computer Science, Engineering or Analytical discipline
If this is the next step for your career and you have the relevant skill set as above give Sandra a call on 01 652 0 652 and forward your CV in the strictest of confidence to email@example.com
Should you know someone that is a strong match for this role please pass on my contact details
Connect with me on LinkedIn to find out about similar opportunities ie.linkedin.com/in/sandramariemoran/