Embedded Software Engineer, West Dublin
Keywords - C/C++ developer Dublin, IT jobs Dublin, Embedded C/c++ Engineer, Embedded developer, Embedded Software Engineer, Irish Engineering jobs, Software Engineer jobs, Dublin IT jobs, IT jobs in Dublin, Dublin Software job, Embedded IT jobs Ireland, IT jobs in Ireland, Irish Software jobs
Designs vary from low power embedded computing modules to Super Computers using scalable Multiprocessor architectures. As an embedded Software Engineer you will work with a team of over 60 engineers onsite who work with clients in the US on high enterprise storage and server processors with schematics with over 300 pages.
Embedded Software Engineering requirements:
* Primary Degree in Electronics, Software Engineering or related fields.
* 3 years + experience in Software Development in an embedded environment
* Excellent knowledge of C, especially in developing embedded or real-time software.
* Hardware understanding and experience debugging newly designed PCBs
* Large system debug experience essential
* Good organizational and communication skills in English
Embedded Engineer Benefits:
Private Health for you & family, Paid hol's, Flexi-time, Critical Illness over, Pension
Are you an experience Embedded Software Engineer looking for a change please send an updated cv for this with strict confidence to Vincent Donnelly 00353 (0) 867839651 via the apply link or share with friends/colleagues. Thank you.