realTime are looking for a talented and versatile Data Analytics Consultant to join a data analytics team in a fun and dynamic environment where you can build your career.
• Conceptualize ways to present data through infographics, charts, graphs, maps, videos, and interactive visualizations.
• Develop and deploy data visualization, working closely with analysts to understand their outputs and develop a visualization which best communicates these to clients
• Determine, develop and implement the appropriate analytical approach and methodologies to provide business insights to our clients
• Ability to work creatively and analytically in a fast-paced, problem-solving environment
• At least 3 years’ expertise in a similar role with a proven track record of delivery
• Experience in the use of Data visualization software
• Experience with Tools such as: Tableau, Qlikview or Power BI
Does this sound like you? We would love to hear from you!
Please send a copy of your updated CV to this Job and we will organise a call.