Blackrock, Co Dublin
This is an outstanding opportunity for a high calibre software support professional with a great leadership style to take on a fresh challenge with an innovative, ground-breaking company.
Our client is a solutions provider for the Software as a Service (SaaS) market, using the internet as a delivery platform to revolutionise the way businesses manage their accounts. They are now looking for a Helpdesk Manager to join their team.
Based in vibrant Blackrock with its shopping, bars, restaurants and cafes, you will discover a team of engaged, talented professionals who are eager to drive their company further and become even more successful.
Having raised the company into the top 20 of Deloitte’s Fast 50 high growth index for technology companies, our client can boast an entrepreneurial streak that runs deep and the ambition and hunger to push them to the next level. From their R&D base in Ireland, you will have the chance to play a key role in their ongoing success and lead their front-line staff in the delivery of technical excellence.
As the Helpdesk Manager, you will be tasked with managing the activity for Level 1 and 2 support staff and engineers.
Specifically, you will oversee the support functions for around 10,000 users across an international customer base.
Developing expert level product knowledge, you will ensure support tickets are triaged and resolved within SLAs. You’ll quality check and audit work completed, generate metrics for daily reporting and ensure that all SLAs and internal processes are adhered to.
Your role will also involve:
- Improving customer service through ITIL principles
- Ensuring contractual requirements are adhered to
- Managing all team processes including training, performance and development areas
- Implementing service design models and identifying and implementing customer service processes
Interested? If so, you must have:
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a management role delivering software product support services to a global customer base
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in managing a service desk in a very busy technical environment
- a degree in an IT/Software discipline
- Solid ITIL experience or exposure to an ITIL framework for service delivery
- Strong technical ability and capability to learn new technologies as required to ensure the successful delivery of services to customers
- Strong knowledge and proficiency in staff scheduling and workload analysis
- Excellent people management and motivational skills
A consummate leader with a close attention to detail, as the Helpdesk Manager, you’ll also need excellent communication and influencing skills. The ability to take part in high level discussions, plan effectively and prioritise your workload is also key.
To apply for the role of Helpdesk Manager, please apply via the button shown.
This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit Ireland Ltd. The services advertised by Webrecruit Ireland Ltd are those of an Employment Agency.
Additional Keywords: Helpdesk Manager, Service Delivery Manager, Product Support Manager, Software Support Manager, Service Desk Manager, ITIL Support Manager, IT Support Manager, IT Service Delivery Manager.