• Generate test cases using approved specifications.
• Generate and execute test plans and procedures for IVD product development.
• Generate and execute verification and validation protocols.
• Work with the design team to document product requirements and detailed specifications in the requirements capture tool.
• Enter problems discovered into the error tracking system, verify problems are resolved, and update problem status information.
• Perform work consistent with departmental SOPs.
• Work in an Agile\Scrum environment and collaborate with other team members and the Product Owner to define acceptance criteria for backlog items.
Whilst it is not essential that you have experience within the Medical Devices industry, this or exposure to instrumentation/automation tools would be highly desirable.
You must have proven experience in the development and execution of written hardware and software test procedures and documentation of the results. You should be familiar with Cognition Cockpit, PVCS, Visio and Team Foundation Studio and possess a relevant Bachelors degree, or equivalent.
You should have a clear understanding of technical design of the system and be able to evaluate specifications.