My client is a leading pharmaceutical organisation based in north Dublin. Due to expansion, they have a requirement for an information support team lead.
The Information Systems Support Lead is a crucial role within the technical department to ensure that all information systems are maintained to the required regulatory standards throughout their lifecycle of productive use through to decommissioning. The Information Systems Support Lead reports directly to the Information Systems Project Manager.
• Ensure that all information systems are maintained to the required regulatory and best practice standards, ensuring business continuity
• Ensure that all system change controls are carried out in a controlled manner with the appropriate level of impact assessment and regression testing completed to ensure the validated integrity of the system is maintained.
• Critically assess systems functionality and optimise practices where possible based on end user needs, feedback and industry best practice.
• Facilitate meetings and workshops for the purpose of communicating Information system capabilities and planned system enhancements/additions.
• Manage and maintain the system interfaces with existing computerised systems and equipment ensuring data integrity is maintained and providing feedback on all issue resolution.
• Perform a range of system administration functions for the purpose of controlling the systems and attaining maximum utilisation and efficiency.
• Participate in the development of internal data management plans and activities with personnel of other departments (e.g. Production, Logistics, Quality, Warehouse) for the purpose of avoiding duplication of efforts, sharing information and maximising system efficiency.
• Design reports or data extracts for use by individual and/or department users for the purpose of providing information customised to meet specific needs.
• Provide technical support to system end users including but not limited to troubleshooting technical issues and assisting with process investigations.
• Prepare, review and implement system documentation and procedures to ensure that all relevant regulations are complied with (GAMP5 and EU GMP Annex 11).
• Feedback progress on the various information systems to the Information Systems Project Manager and key site stakeholders.
• Take an active role in the roll out of C.I initiatives across site with particular emphasis on enhancements to the productive information systems.
• Minimum of a Bachelor Degree in Computer systems or related discipline.
• Minimum of 2 years relevant experience in a regulated environment such as Pharma or Medical devices.
• Minimum of 2 years relevant supervisory experience in an I.T. Helpdesk environment.
• Experience with the following systems is considered an advantage:
• ERP system
• Lab management system (LMS) (Labware)
• MES system (Werum Pas-X)
• Computerised maintenance system
• SharePoint 2013
• OEE system
• Interfaces between the above systems
• Business intelligence and data warehouse infra-structure
• Outsourced IT systems provider
If you are interested in the Information system support Lead role, please click on apply now or contact Ian Donnelly on 01 662 1000.