Oracle Functional Consultant.
International Organisation head -quartered in Dublin with a central city location require an Oracle Functional Analyst with expert knowledge in the financial modules, to work of a new implementation and enhancement of the solution via process improvement projects.
( Not a consultancy)
You will be part of a specialist Oracle team providing guidance and expert knowledge reporting to the Head of Business Systems within the Company
- 5 years Oracle application experience with Oracle Financial applications including GL, AP, AR, FA, CE, Ebiz tax, AGIS and integration with the Oracle Retail Suite.
- Expertise with Configuration and set up of Oracle Financial modules
- Knowledge and familiarity in underlying Oracle ERP applications database architecture, and development tools (PL/SQL, SQL Plus, Forms, and Reports)
- Possess the ability to communicate clearly and have the ability to work under pressure.
The Functional Analyst will act as a key contact with stakeholders to analyse, communicate and validate requirements for any changes in process, policy or information systems.
The Oracle EBS Functional Analyst understands business problems and opportunities in the context of the requirements and recommends solutions that enable the organization to achieve its goals. They will also interpret and transform information and conduct detailed research of vendor products whilst assisting with relevant projects. A deep understanding of Oracle EBS Financial modules and understanding them as a solution is required for this role.
This role will be a split between project and some support work during the first phase of the projects and progress to include requirements gathering, build and testing of Oracle applications:
Your role will include, strategy & Planning, Acquisition & Deployment, Operational management,
The ideal candidate will have the following attributes.
- Highly organised, detail-oriented.
- Excellent planning and organisation skills, ability to multi-task, plan and prioritise work schedule for self and team and work within agreed timescales.
- Excellent attention to detail and an ability to analyse and interrogate high volumes of data as well as demonstrating an ability to focus on higher level overview.
- Be a collaborative team player with excellent interpersonal/communication skills,
- Effective and persuasive presentation skills, including the ability to present complex information in an understandable manner to all areas of the business.
- Ability to lead, influence and coach others
Sound judgement, unquestionable ethics and integrity with high degree of transparency and trust