Tullamore Credit Union Ltd.
IT and Projects Manager (Ref IT 2017)
Tullamore Credit Union is a progressive, modern financial services provider, at the heart of the community, with over 30,000 members. Our aim is to provide a comprehensive range of straightforward, affordable financial services, while continuing to be innovative in our search for new and enhanced products.
We are now seeking applicants for the role of IT and Projects Manager to join our organisation.
Principal responsibilities of the Role:
The IT and Projects Manager will report to the CEO and will be primarily responsible for the day to day IT and Systems operation for Tullamore Credit Union. He/she will collaborate and negotiate with external partners to support system operations, development, integration and validation ensuring reliability, flexibility, compliance and cost effectiveness. The IT and Projects Manager will be responsible for the integrity, security and performance of the network required to support the business of the Credit Union. He/she will drive the IT strategy and contribute to the overall business strategy for the Credit Union and have overall responsibility for a portfolio of projects, including stakeholder management and reporting.
- Responsible for the installation, upgrading and configuration of all systems to ensure optimal system performance
- Troubleshooting of issues across the systems and detailed analysis and diagnosis
- Actively review the performance of providers, addressing any issues and source alternatives when necessary
- Manage the security, access and performance of the network
- Facilitate IT risk identification, evaluation and mitigation
- Oversight of IT and IT risk for Tullamore Credit Union including risk identification, evaluation and mitigation
- Responsible for ongoing review and update of IT policies and procedures
- Ensure full compliance with standards, through ongoing review and update of IT policies and procedures
- Develop and provide ad hoc reports to the CEO and Board as required
- Management and leadership of multiple concurrent projects to successful delivery
The successful candidate should have the following attributes:
- Strong communication, analytical and time management skills, with the ability to multi-task effectively
- Innovative, creative and strategic thinking, with a strong desire to continuously improve systems
- Driven and results orientated with the ability to deliver against agreed objectives
- Excellent administrative, organisational and business support skills
- Experience in financial services sector/similarly regulated sector
- Understanding of IT Governance and Compliance requirements
- Certification in/demonstrable knowledge of ITIL/COBIT/ISO 27001 standards
Required Experience and Qualifications:
- Minimum of 8+ years IT experience is required with at least 3 or more years programme/ project management experience
- Relevant BSc or equivalent and formal Project Management certification
- Experience with system and application development projects
- Solid knowledge of project management and financial processes, methodologies and tools
- Experience in managing direct relationships with key project stakeholders
- Proven track record of delivering projects on time and on budget
Applicants should state clearly the position they are applying for by quoting the reference IT 2017
Applications including CV by email only addressed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date for receipt of applications is 18th April 2017
Short listing may apply and assessment will be done on the basis of the information provided in the application.