Working closely with designers, back-end engineers and customers, you will have a huge impact at all stages of the development process.
This truly is an incredible for a career-driven Frontend Developer to use their talents to deliver an amazing user experience, using the most recent advancements in browser functionality, so that you can ensure a cutting-edge service is delivered.
* 4+ years of experience in Frontend development
* Proven experience in building high quality USER INTERFACES
* Experience with Bootstrap, Ajax and JQuery
* GIT experience
* UI experience advantageous
* Experience in building products
* Experience with testing and testing tools advantageous
* Experience with automation tools such as Grunt or Gulp beneficial
* Strong interest in modern web platforms and technologies
* Excellent communication skills
For more information or to have your application considered, send apply immediately or send your cv to Sharon Riddell at Reperio Human Capital.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.