A leading software development company is looking for a talented Drupal front end developer to join their team based in Dublin.
• As a Front-End / Developer, your primary responsibilities will be to theme new/existing Drupal sites and web technologies, assist in site development and enhance website functionality and user experience.
• Design, Modification and Maintenance of websites and the web application's user interfaces.
• Collaborate with UI/UX team and backend development team to produce best in class front end experience for our clients
• Maintaining a high awareness of industry issues and trends, particularly in regard to accessibility, usability and emerging technologies.
• Ability to work under tight deadlines without compromising quality.
• Delight and amaze our clients with your work.
• Participate in the Drupal community.
• Be actively involved in our content creation process. Share your expertise on our blog.
• Technical skills required:
• Strong experience with Drupal 7/8.
• HTML 5/CSS 3/JS - Front End Theming / Development.
• Knowledge of common jQuery plugins a plus (e.g., Colorbox, Cycle, ScrollTo, Flexslider, Timeline)
• Responsive Web Design skills with experience working with frontend frameworks such as Twitter Bootstrap.
If you are happy to be represented and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please send me CV via the link or call me (T: 01 2449520) indicating if you wish to be represented by Solas Consulting Group