IT Business Analyst // Newbridge, Co. Kildare // A great escape!
My client is currently looking for an IT Business Analyst to join their friendly office culture. As their Business Analyst, you will act as a dedicated resource to communicate urgency, value, benefit and risks of proposed IT systems solutions. In addition, you will analyse, document and manage project requirements.
As part of this role, you will:
• Perform requirements gathering and analysis
• Specify, define and document user requirements for new / enhanced systems
• Develop and implement test plans to ensure successful delivery of projects
• Accurately determine, assign, track and manage project tasks, activities, documentation and timelines
• Manage & update risk & issue registers
• Administer or assist quality review process
• Administer or assist project board and project team meetings
• Maintain adequate reporting in line with internal processes
You should have:
• Previous experience in a similar role, with a mixture of both business and IT project delivery experience, with software vendor experience as well as 3rd party.
• A degree in a relevant discipline (Computer Science, Information Technology, Business Systems, etc)
• A qualification in project management (i.e. Prince II)
• Excellent communication and organisational skills.
If you are happy to be represented and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please send me CV via the link or call me (T: 01 2449520) indicating if you wish to be represented by Solas Consulting Group