IT Jobs Dublin: Our client are a well-known international insurance company with offices in Dublin 2. They have an immediate requirement for an experienced technical Business Analyst to provide data and system analysis for interfaces on a new insurance system. This is initially a three month contract.
• Responsible for facilitating Business and Technical requirements gathering and analysis
• Develop detailed project plans in conjunction with the Project Manager
• Maintain project artefacts such as Requirements Traceability Matrix and project R.A.I.D
• Identify & manage stakeholders (internal & external)
• Map data interface specification to the source system extract system.
The ideal candidate will have extensive experience of project delivery with a minimum of five years relevant experience. This must be within a Financial Services environment and ideally with prior project experience of accounting and insurance.
• Experience of business & functional requirements elicitation and gathering
• Experience with Systems Integration and interface development.
• Detailed experience and knowledge of Issue Management.
• Producing, reviewing and evaluating key project documentation such as data interface and functional requirements, testing documents including test coverage, test cases etc.
• Experience with test evidencing
• Relationship management – internal colleagues, 3rd parties, suppliers and vendor management.
• Excellent all round communication and interpersonal skills
• Decisive and influential at all levels
Please note, occasional travel may be required.
For full details please call Derek Smyth at 01 6621000 or simply submit your CV through the Link.