IT Jobs Dublin: My client, a Dublin University, is currently recruiting for a Project Manager for the implementation of a new IT system.
The ideal candidate should have strong project management and large scale system implementation experience. Ideally the successful candidate will have worked within the education sector, but this is not a requirement.
This role is a key project for the University and the contract could stretch over a significant period of time.
The ideal candidate will have:
• A Strong Project Management background with extensive experience of implementing large scale and complex IT enabled business transformation programmes
• Strong Stakeholder Management experience and the ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the organisation.
• Strong Change Management and transformation skills.
• Strong Vendor Management experience, and ideally experience both selecting and managing vendors.
• Strong analysis skills and the ability guide the requirements gathering phase.
This project is initially offered as a Fixed Term Contract for 18 months and could extend over a number of years.
If you are interested to apply please send your CV to Derek Smyth through the link or call me at 01 6621000.