I believe I may have the solution to your problems.
The role I am working on is with, what I believe to be, one of the best companies in the whole of Dublin.
Having been in their modern, spacious, beautiful offices on many occasions, I have seen first-hand how well every employee is looked after, never mind the wide range of amenities available to all!
This highly successful, global company are currently seeking a talented, committed PHP Developer to join one of their rapidly expanding teams. They have had a lot of growth in 2016 and this is showing no sign of slowing down.
They need someone who is a good team-player, someone who will contribute well and to provide valuable input, but will also willingly respect the opinions and ideas of others.
You will be working across different areas of the tech stack developing web applications for very high traffic products, and write clean, concise code, ensuring it meets the high standards of excellence expected of all written code within this company.
* Minimum 5 years' experience with Object Orientated PHP
* Knowledge of PostgreSQL, MySQL or other relational databases;
* Experience in designing and building REST APIs
* Experience with Symfony or Zend essential
* Experience with Unit testing beneficial
* Experience with Version Control such as Git or Subversion
* Degree in Computer Science or Engineering preferred
* Strong written and verbal communication skills (in English);
* Strong desire to be part of a dynamic, multi-cultural team
If you are driven to succeed in your career, and would like to be truly appreciated for your efforts and avail of the best benefits package I have came across, as well as an excellent social committee, dedicated to ensuring there is always something fun for everyone to attend and enjoy, get in touch immediately by sending your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.