Computer Vision Software Engineer with 5 years Machine Vision/Computer Vision experience & C++ / Python/Windows / Linux experience required for permanent role in Co. Kildare or Dublin city centre.
• Develop Compute/Machine Vision Applications using High Resolution Images and Laser 3D data from the Imaging and Laser Profiling Systems.
• Work with the calibration team to achieve Accurate and high precision measurement.
• Work with Hardware and Offshore teams to gather data, test and optimise machine vision systems.
• 5 years Machine Vision/Computer Vision experience.
• Honours Degree in a computer related discipline
• Experience developing software systems in C++ and Python on Windows and Linux.
• Resilient and flexible, with the ability to cope with change in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to work well as part of a team, and be able to build effective relationships across the business
• Personal drive for self-development and growth
• Results-orientated and deadline driven
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Flexible with a positive attitude to change
• Responsibility for action - Actively takes responsibility for own and delegated actions
• Shows and pro-actively encourages an attention to detail mentality
• Communication skills - Listens responsively and can give information effectively, is open and receptive to others
• Strong team player with ability to interact with clients and colleagues at all levels
• The job requires the ability to work under pressure, while prioritizing objectives in a constantly changing environment. The role may assume other duties, as assigned by the manager from time to time.
Ideal but not essential:
• Camera calibration and Photogrammetric techniques
• Optimisation of algorithms for optical based SLAM operation
• Experience of Feature detection algorithms such as SIFT, SURF
• Optimisation of Machine Vision processing
• Embedded Development
Please contact Emer Moore in confidence