C# Software Engineer with 3+ yrs experience required to play a pivotal role in the growth of a dynamic technology company. This role can be based in Co. Kildare or Dublin city centre.
• Maintenance of existing Control and Configuration GUIs including enhancements and bug Fixing
• Development of new GUIs for Visualisation of Machine Vision Process and Results.
• Development of Software products & tools for Windows which interact with and process data from embedded applications.
• At least 3 years industry experience.
• Honours Degree in a computer related discipline
• Should have experience with developing user interfaces for Microsoft Windows desktop environments using C#/.NET and WPF.
• Resilient and flexible, with the ability to cope with change in a fast-paced environment,
• Ability to work well as part of a team, and be able to build effective relationships across the business,
• Personal drive for self-development and growth.
• Results-orientated and deadline driven
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Flexible with a positive attitude to change.
• Responsibility for action - Actively takes responsibility for own and delegated actions.
• Shows and pro-actively encourages an attention to detail mentality.
• Communication skills - Listens responsively and can give information effectively, is open and receptive to others.
• Strong team player with ability to interact with clients and colleagues at all levels
• The job requires the ability to work under pressure, while prioritizing objectives in a constantly changing environment.
• Unity 3D
• Developing user interfaces for embedded or smart devices
• Working with RESTful interfaces
• Working with low level TCP/IP interfaces
Please contact Emer Moore in confidence